Birth Photo Session in the Studio
+ 3 high definition digital photos
This offer includes:
- 2h / 3h of shooting , up to 3 light atmospheres, guidance to learn how to pose better
- One hour private screening to choose the preferred photo (s)
- 3 photos chosen by you , and retouched by the photographer
- 1 art print 30x42cm
Buy today, you have 1 year to use it.
The creation of a child is a unique and incredible moment. Now may be a good time to sit down for a while. In a studio located in an area near Aix-en-Provence and especially in a relaxed atmosphere, we suggest you immortalize your happiness with a professional studio light. During these 2 to 3 hours, assisted by an artistic director, we work on 2 to 3 different highlights.
It is possible to envisage a preliminary interview where we will discuss your preferences, on the basis of examples which I will present to you.
The best time for a birth shoot is before the 10th day, before the changes accelerate (each day will come with its share of new things, unexpected interactions, increased perception of the world around the baby, starting with his parents, brothers and sisters, smells, lights, ...). The goal is to take advantage of these magical moments when baby still feels like in his mother's womb. He sleeps a lot, and feels good in the fetal position. He is love and purity. All the conditions are therefore met to achieve wonderful images.
So do not hesitate to come with several outfits and / or accessories (toys, comforter, fetish objects ...). The goal is not only to take beautiful photos, but above all to leave you images that look like you. The number of views is unlimited.
We will take the time it takes and above all, we will go at baby's pace! If he is hungry, well we take a break.
The studio is specially heated for these sessions. A white noise box sends her the feeling of a recent pregnancy.
The emotion is there. The joy of this new family is palpable.
At the end of the session, I will develop the photos and we will make an appointment for a private projection of one hour to choose from a hundred photos (or more):
- 1 photo which will be printed in A3 format (42cm by 29.7cm), signed by the photographer, in fine art print (conservation of 150 years according to current "Museums" standards), on Epson Traditional Fine Art Paper (or similar)
- 3 photos in high definition digital format allowing you to print on all types of support (not included in the offer) and up to very large sizes
If you wish, you can also buy other digital photos, or order other prints of your photos, in different formats and according to your preferences (up to the large print in A2 format (59.4cm by 42cm), always in art print.
The prints will be picked up at the studio a few days later, after the chosen photo (s) have been printed.